- Providing quality products to professionals who protect and serve the public is our core purpose. If you aren't satisfied with a newly purchased item, simply return it to us so we can repair it, replace it, or refund your money.
You don't even have to call us to return an item! Simply follow the instructions on the reverse side of the packing slip. No longer have the packing slip? Download a returns form conveniently online.
- Galls customers, printable flat rate UPS return labels are available through your order history if you have a registered web account. If not, you can create a label manually. A deduction from your return credits or refund amount will be made in an amount equal to our standard return shipping rates in effect from time to time (refer to the Galls website for current rates and instructions). If your return credit/refund is in an amount less than the applicable shipping cost, your original pay method will be charged the difference. If you choose not to use our return label, we recommend that you insure your package and ship it by a method that can be tracked. To assure speedy handling, ship product directly to:
Galls/Quartermaster Returns Department, 1340 Russell Cave Road, Lexington, KY 40505
- We will refund or credit the value of the item and any taxes you were charged (except where an item is repaired and returned to you). Original shipping charges are non refundable unless the return is related to our error.
- Special order items or items that have been altered, decorated, engraved, customized, or otherwise embellished at the request of a customer cannot be returned unless the return is related to our error.
- All clearance items are sold "as is" and cannot be returned.
- A Returns Authorization number is required for ALL purchases made by government agency or business customers; please contact your assigned account manager or customer service representative.
- Many products sold by Galls have manufacturer's warranties. For returns relating to matters covered by a manufacturer's warranty, you can contact the manufacturer directly or our Customer Service Department at 800-477-7766 to coordinate the repair or return on any such item. For specific manufacturers contact information please refer to
- The original packing receipt should accompany all returns or the return must include the original order number associated with the return.